After our day on Croagh Patrick and in Cong, we had one last evening in Galway. We were happy to spend it with our cousin, Laura, and her boyfriend, Patrick!
We had dinner at a trendy spot in Galway--I can't remember the name of it, now (Laura, can you remind me?) but the food was delicious!
After dinner we took a stroll in Galway.
It is really happening at night--not surprising for a college town, of course! We were there during the Galway International Arts Festival so there was a lot going on and some great live music shows.
Laura and Patrick took us to a bar to hear live Irish music. We really enjoyed it!! Thanks for showing us such a fun time. We hope you can make it to Germany to visit before we leave!
Looks like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteJust catching up on your blog now, Kelly! I loved this post and the photos! We had such a good time with you and Jim! xx
ReplyDeleteJust catching up on your blog now, Kelly! I loved this post and the photos! We had such a good time with you and Jim! xx
ReplyDelete