We went to Tubingen a couple weekends ago (usually I like to do these posts in order but I can't keep up! Have to blog when the mood strikes. :))
Tubingen is a university town and they had a special Italian-French market for two days.
 |
| I bought one of these wreaths for our front door. |
 |
| I also bought one of these artichoke stems. Have you ever seen a flowering artichoke? I hadn't! So pretty! |
 |
| What are these orange blooms? They grow on bushes here. |
 |
| Our daredevil |
We met up with our friends Mary, Dustin, Jackson, and Julia at the fest. They also lived in Alexandria when we did but we didn't know each other. Our mutual friend (Hi, Kamae!) connected us when we all moved to Stuttgart around the same time!
What a cute little town! Cute families, too!
ReplyDeleteFun! Drew looks like he's having a ball in all of those pictures!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos!
I saw this on the Cronk blog and though "wonder if this is Kelly's blog?" I am doing a little dance realizing it is! Can't wait to read about your adventures--take care!
ReplyDeleteKatie Jeter-Boldt
Fire fighter Drew!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, so fun to see you guys hanging out together. We miss you all!
ReplyDelete