Hi! These posts are going to be a little out of order, but stay tuned. I'm going to write first about this weekend and then back track to Labor Day weekend when I have a little more time to write!
It was supposed to rain this past Sunday so we hadn't planned on going anywhere, but it ended up being a nice day! We decided to have lunch in Esslingen am Neckar, which is just about 30 minutes away. We had heard good things about this town, and it lived up to the praise!
(Click on photos to enlarge.)
 |
| Awesome sculpture of man walking on pipe |
Drew was enjoying posing for these pics!
I want to return on a weekday or Saturday (stores are closed on Sundays) to do some shopping! There were a lot of cute shops in this town--more so than in the city in which we live. There was a kids' store with beautiful gifts and toys and a home decor store that looked nice.
On the other side of the pedestrian shopping streets was a large park called Maille Park.
 |
| Low tunnel! |
 |
| 22 weeks pregnant. |
 |
| A dad was pulling these kids in this old fashioned looking wagon. The three kids reminded me of Jim, Tom, and Paul! |
 |
| Wheeeeee! |
 |
| Gorgeous vineyards in the background, although so steep! I can't imagine what hard work it must be picking the grapes! |
 |
| This one is for you, Erica! Pretty flowers! |
 |
| All tuckered out: proof of a well spent afternoon! |
I really like how we can drive just a short distance and explore a unique, beautiful city!
Beautiful town, beautiful flowers, beautiful baby bump!
ReplyDeleteI am echoing Erica! I love seeing what you're up to! And all of you look great!
ReplyDeleteKelly - you look healthy and happy, and the scenery is beautiful. The guys look pretty good too.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, every place you go looks like it's right out of a painting or a movie. Gorgeous! Loving seeing that baby bump, too. You look great!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics Kelly!
ReplyDelete