Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! Please say hello via the comments. I love hearing from you! ~Kelly :)

Monday, November 16, 2015

Luxembourg: A Pirate Ship Playground

We drove to Belgium over the Columbus Day 4 day weekend in October.  It is a long drive--about 6.5 hours according to the GPS.


William and Hubert make their own fun.
Luxembourg was a perfect half way point on the way from Stuttgart to Bruges.  I always google "________ (name of city/country) with kids" whenever we take a trip and I had found an interesting looking pirate ship playground in Luxembourg.  It ended up being the coolest playground we have ever been to!  (Cool enough that it deserves a post of its own--we took so many photos there!)

WOW--it was even bigger than we had expected!


Interior of the pirate ship



We picked up pretzels from Sehne on our way out of Stuttgart--our favorite lunch on the go!



In addition to the pirate ship, there was also a really elaborate water system for kids to investigate.



Drew loved pulling up these dams to let the water gush down the rocks.





Cool panoramic photos below--click to enlarge!

I like how you can tell William was running as Jim took this panoramic.

What an awesome playground and a great stop to let the kids burn off some energy before getting in the car again!  I can't tell you much more about the country of Luxembourg apart from this playground--maybe we will visit Luxembourg City another time.

1 comment:

  1. awesome playground, you guys have the best playgrounds in Germany (Europe?)!! William is front facing now, does he like it?

    ReplyDelete