Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! Please say hello via the comments. I love hearing from you! ~Kelly :)

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ein Baby in Deutschland

Wir haben ein baby in Deutschland!

We're happy to share that we're expecting our second child.  He or she will arrive in mid-January!  In spite of the chaos and stress related to our big move, I had a good first trimester and am hoping for a healthy and easy pregnancy.  Drew is very excited about having a baby brother or sister.  I will keep you posted on any baby related news.  For now I am only going to the doctor once a month and staying pretty busy chasing after Drew!


P.S.  I think Drew learned SAT from his Auntie Jill...

7 comments:

  1. You look wonderful, Kelly! I did notice that Drew was posing! So cute! That's what you do in front of each site. Brilliant!
    We are so excited to see Baby Darkenwald growing! Baby will be here in no time at all! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyyyy babies!!!! I can't wait to follow along and see how your pregnancy goes! We'll have to have an international baby Skype in Jan, then maybe a play date in Germany next year? Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this photo! Pretty garden, pretty people! Can't wait to meet the little one!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful Kelly! So excited for you guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Kelly! I am super behind on this - but that is great news:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo!! So glad that the pregnancy has been pretty easy so far. I hope it stays that way the whole time.

    Drew's pose in that pic is too cute! He'll be such a good big brother!

    ReplyDelete