Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! Please say hello via the comments. I love hearing from you! ~Kelly :)

Thursday, January 15, 2015

A Return to Riquewihr and Kaysersberg at Christmastime

We were happy to go back to Riquewihr and Kaysersberg with Jeremy and Jill.  We arrived in Riquewihr at night.  The Christmas lights were so pretty!





We ate "Rösti" (kind of like hash browns) cooked in cast iron skillets for dinner.  Delish!




The next morning, Drew, Jim, and Jeremy went up to the top of the vineyards to take some photos while Jill, Will, and I walked around the Christmas market.  The market in Riquewihr is small; I preferred Colmar's market.









Wouldn't these decorations be a fun craft to make?
We drove on to Kaysersberg by mid-morning.




Jill has some more cute pics of our time in Riquewihr and Kaysersberg on her blog.  Click HERE and scroll down.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful, that first town looked almost fake, like some Epcot Center village, just PERFECT! I can't wait to visit!

    ReplyDelete