Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! Please say hello via the comments. I love hearing from you! ~Kelly :)

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Meersburg, Germany

We spent two days in the towns on the border of Switzerland and Germany over the Veteran's Day holiday.  It was chilly and foggy and the kids were not very happy walking around.  I wasn't going to do a blog post at all since we didn't take many pics, but I want to remember Meersburg so we can make a trip back there in the summer when the weather is nicer.

Lake Konstanz (Der Bodensee) on the Swiss side, in Steckborn, Switzerland

Enjoying a drink at a brewery in Konstanz, Germany
We took a car ferry from Konstanz to Meersburg, Germay.



We were on a ferry just like the one you see passing us in this photo.
Drew likes to pose for pics more now.



Meersburg has a lot of cute shops and restaurants.  Many of them were starting to close up for the winter months.  It is really pretty right on the water.  At only an hour and a half from home, it will be worth the trip back!

No comments:

Post a Comment