Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! Please say hello via the comments. I love hearing from you! ~Kelly :)

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Explore. Dream. Discover.


I like this quote, and it is with this thought in mind that I begin this new blog chronicling our experiences traveling to and living in Europe.  I hope you will enjoy our "Stories from Stuttgart."  Although it is daunting to leave all that is familiar to us in the states, as well as our family and friends, we are excited to explore, dream, discover, and challenge ourselves.  

For now, my plan is to record on this blog our experiences moving and living abroad, and to continue posting updates and photos of Drew on my primary blog.  This will not be a private blog, so please add it to your blog reader so you can see when I have made updates!  Thanks for reading and keep in touch!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you started a second blog! Can't wait to learn more about Stuttgart before we see it in person next summer!

    ReplyDelete