Hello! I'm sorry I haven't blogged in so long...caring for a 3.5 year old and a newborn hasn't allowed me a lot of time to organize my thoughts--let alone the 600+ photos we have from our hospital stay alone! I am going to try to catch up over the next few days since William is already one month old today! I want to keep my "Stories from Stuttgart" blog as a record of our experiences living in Germany (culture, language, our trips), so I won't be posting many baby/kid updates on this blog. I'll go back to my "KD Weekly" blog to write about Drew and William. Look for updates there soon! "KD Weekly" is a private site, so if you would like to follow that blog and do not already have access, just leave a comment here or send me an email/Facebook message and I will send you an invite!
And now, some pictures of our little one!
William Lucas
Arrived on January 7th, 2014
8 lbs 13 oz
21.25 inches long
I enjoyed this welcome to Baby William! Loved all the pics! Keep the news and photos coming, we love them!
ReplyDeleteWhat an attractive family! Nice to see everyone all smiles. William is precious. I love seeing the photos and reading about your life across the ocean!
ReplyDelete